“… formidable speaker.” – WIRED
“… one of the most exciting and dynamic Muslim voices to come on the stage in years.”
– Reza Aslan, #1 NY Times best-selling author of Zealot
“… full of energy and insight that goes well beyond his years.”
– Rick Wheatley, Head of Innovation at Xynteo
If you’re looking for a memorable speaker who understands your needs as an event organizer, and delivers the results you desire, then look no further.
Story-driven, hard-hitting, and with a deep command over a room, Amir has shared his insights in front of diverse audiences including CEOs, former presidents, university students, startup entrepreneurs, book clubs, and more, in settings of large audiences of up to a thousand, and small intimate gatherings.
Book him to speak and present on topics of mutual interest, and he will leave your audience educated, entertained, engaged, and uplifted.
Speech at Cato Institute
- Rupture & Renewal: From Political Asylee to New Canadian
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Islam But Were Too Afraid to Ask
- Lemons, Death, and Creative Entrepreneurship: Lessons from My Grandfather
Past Engagements Include
- Cato Institute
- Oslo Freedom Forum
- Columbia University
- Sonoma State University
- Global Peace Convention
- The Arab Bloggers Summit
- MIT Center for Civic Media
- Freedom House, Washington DC
- International Literature Festival Berlin
For all inquiries about speaking in the United States, contact the Macmillan Speakers Bureau directly here.
For all other speaking inquiries, contact directly below.